my heart beats for you ♥

will you love me the way i love you?

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

full moon

Juz felt liike postiing coz ii saw a FULL moon yesterdae nyte!!! The Moon was soo full!!! Soo Shiiniing!!! Liike never see before liiddat... Nope... Not tat ii jakon but... coz there iish a... Sweetiish Cutiish reason behiind iit... Jangan piikiir jauh-jauh la... Don't tiink too far aheadd okiie... Me stiill the siingle giirl... The Blurriish Swiirliish Giirliish Giirl... Hehe... It's between me n someone very clossseee... The msg he send very sweet!!! I miiss hiim(s) soo muchiiee!!! Don't thiink he(s) noe mahx... They don even caree liidatt... Hahaha... I treat them liike my darliingxx... Sweet Cute darliingx... Though they are not larx... Onii one of them noe mahxx... No longer msg dem... Coz they tak repliieee... Aaarrrggghhh.... Hahaha... Aniiwaess, thiis was sent by hiim...
**********
I pass my
Love for you thru
The moon
So if YOU ever see the
Moon shining
At YOU
It
Means
Dat
Somewhere
Somehow
("v")
"v"
I'm Missing You~

---Miiss Dem Too---