my heart beats for you ♥

will you love me the way i love you?

Sunday, April 13, 2008

pW results was releases yesty! most of them got A's n B's... while i who sat for it two years ago had to SECURE A fcuked up lousy C... im happy for them but SAD for myself... obviously i was seen crying yet laughing hysterically at the same time... that was how disappointed i was...

IT IS EASY FOR YOU WHO GOT AN 'A' GRADE TO SAY:

pw is not impt... what is impt is the 'a' level...

im sorry.. if only i was an extremist extrovert i would have lashed out chains of unimaginable words.. U HAVE ATTAINED A GOT DAMN A GRADE OK.. U ARE CONTENTED WITH IT.. AN A? AND IF YOU ARE NOT HAPPY WITH A.. I DONO WAD TO SAY.. I GOT A DAMN C.. MY UNIVERSITY IS AT STAKE.. DEFINITELY EASY FOR YOU TO SAY DONT WORRY 'A' LEVEL MORE IMPT..

WHAT IF YOU WERE IN MY SHOES 2 YEARS AGO.. WHERE TUTORS KEPT CHANGING.. EVERYTHING WAS RUSHED.. DATELINES NOT MET.. N HAD TO BE RUSHED BECAUSE WE WERENT TOLD OF IT EARLIER??

WHILE MOST OF YOU... HAD ONLY 1 TUTOR, WHO CAN PAY TREMENDOUS ATTENTION THOUGH HE ALWAYS I WONT PAY MUCH ATTENTION.. MAKING YOU MORE INDEPENDENT.. NO..

I GOT C WHILE THE REST HAD A... how am i suppose to be happy??

No comments: