my heart beats for you ♥

will you love me the way i love you?

Thursday, September 28, 2006

[most updated of the same blog.. i added more stuffs...]
^^^this paragraph will all be in CAPS as this is my mind scolding myself...im venting my anger here... dont get me wrong and please dont get hurt by any means!! sorry!! here goes...

MAYBE YA I AGREE I WAS TOO LOUD [ according to meng hang... thanx for pointing it out, i shall be my old old self back... to someone that just keep quiet n nod n shake the head... no more laughters... according to my ct, i should not be too loud... so ok lor... i keep my voice low n unheard... ok... dont be alarm if i stay rather quiet and a bit of solitary...] BUT MOST TEACHERS DO GET THIS FROM ME... LAME ME... WELL, I WAS JUZ AN IDIOT LAA... I GUESS I WAS INSENSITIVE WHEN I SAID MEAN TO MY GEOG TEACHER!!! I WAS SO HEARTLESS WASNT I... I WAS STOOPID LAA... I WAS...!!!! ARRRGGHH!!!! PISSED OFF WITH MYSELF NOW... I JUST CANT BELIEVE IT!!! OVER STOOPID THINGS... SO MANY SILLY THINGS HAPPEN!! Y? BECAUSE I WAS CAUGHT UNAWARE OF MY OWN REACTIONS!! MY BIG BIG ONE... DAMN IT LAA... MAINTAIN CONTROL PLEASE!!!!!! I WILL TRY!!

haaa... finally... im ok... lets c... hmm.. erm... lessons went well... had small talks with ct n geog teacher... well, we understand now... now at least i understand further... i will keep it in mind... i shall change... for the better... okies? but, honestly... i do not noe myselff well enough... sometimes i feel as though i have a split personality... where... i can be that high!! n suddenly that moody... i guess keith notice this difference in me lots of times... including today ryte? yeap... i noe he noe... he noes im a VERY VERY EXTREMELY SENSITIVE GIRL...

haix... after having the small talk wif mdm aisha... i really really put the blame on me... 120% blame on myself... though maybe i dont really show it... i keep it to myself... it keeps on accumulating and therefore im stress... n thus all stuffs related that happen are just rection for me being stress and uncontrollable...

signs that im stress (donoe if it is true) :-
i keep on laughing...
i am very quiet than usual...
i am overly hapie than usual...
u will see me as sad...
u will not see frequent smile...
i sms a lot!!
i cry [duh..]...
i dream...
i dont pay attention...
i very blur...
hysterical too...

those are some of the signs... contradicting ryte? i donoe... after chatting at msn with gp cher... im more worried than ever... it keeps on building to my stress...


I WILL NOT RETAIN!!! I MADE I THROUGH THICK AND THIN AND HENCE I SHALL PERSERVERE AND MAKE IT!! DONT LOOK DOWN ON US EVEN BEFORE THE BATTLE BEGINS...

114 can make it... 114 will make it... hopefully together as one... i pray and work hard... motivations and encouragements from u will definitely help... alot... boost our spirits... at least... though we need some sarcasm too... encouragements is also essential... aite?



ps: my ct too tell me that geog cher was taken aback bout the religious ting... well... i wasnt... its like y wud i sae racist wen it is part of me?? y wud i feel offended... maybe u got me wrong wen i said racist... wasnt actually referring to u at all... yup... big reaction again n thus it was seen wrongly... soRry!!


depression leads to instability of the mind... depressed... very depress...
trying to be optimistic and looking on the bright side....



No comments: