my heart beats for you ♥

will you love me the way i love you?

Friday, November 17, 2006

ok...first, u didnt want go geog and said stuffs... maybe i reacted like a stoopid b*t*h... but so wad?? who was being insensitive?? u were... i needed that lesson... but unfortunately she cant make it so it aint my fault at all... i have to pass... and i dont tink i can... if i cant,it's juz too bad... i was a little dumb wanting to keep ur stoopid pic in my handphone... but so wad??? i have so many other picture of the class WHICH INCLUDES YOU which was taken candidly too in my handphone?? did u ever hear ANYONE talking bout ur Face??? WTH!!! u tink im stoopid enuf to bluetooth ur picture?? u trusted the crazy things the class saes...?? y??? SIMPLY BECOZ U DONT UNDERSTAND ME AT ALL AND THAT U THINK U DO... IN ADDITION, U DID SAY BEFORE THAT I COULD BE A FAKE FRIEND RYTE?? SO BE IT!! FOR A STOOPID PHOTO OF YOURS, U HAPPILY OPENED MY BAG AND TOOK MY WALLET WHICH CONTAINS MORE IMPORTANT STUFFS WHICH IS MY IC... I DONT TINK ANYONE WOULD BE DYING TOO SEE UR FACE... THAT PIC WAS RATHER BLUR... OOH... HAVING SAID THAT, YOU MUST HAVE THOUGHT THAT GIRLS WOULD GO WHO'S THAT GUY IN THE PICTURE... IT'S SO BLUR I CANT SEE HIM... I DONT KNOW... AND I DONT CARE... COZ I DONT GO ROUND BLUETOOTH-ING OTHERS PICTURE... I RESPECT OTHERS PRIVACY COZ I DO NOT WANT MY PICTURE TOO BE BLUETOOTH EITHER... OK???


patches!!!

haix... so yup... many breaks today... played with kitty... ahah... so cute... see!! thats patch... i love patch, ginger and mommy!! hehe... my lovely princesses in school... oh ya... n ot forgetting the son!! terri? hmm... hehe... i guess male cats are rough when they seek attention... coz they go biting shirts... but he's cute... =) ok la... nothing much happened... only that i hv cramps all over due to dance practice yesterdae... have 2 male instructors who happened to have the same name... hehe... they're crazy dancers!! waaa... very soft n smoooth movements by them... aiyo... hahaa... muz beat them to it... im a girl!!! ngee!!





abg amir!! heee!! cyg abg!! xD
dd!!! rindu d la... huhu... =(
wan!! utang makan ar!! hee!!
nabil!! i'll think bout it...

No comments: